Saturday, October 3, 2015

DePerio Art Gallery

Welcome to our collection of paintings my husband and I created together in in 2013 and 2014.



We were only supposed to paint one turtle but that was too lonely-looking for me. I did my own thing and painted the four of us as in our "turtle forms."




Gerald followed the rules and wondered why I was taking so long to complete my painting, lol ;-)

My favorite subjects to paint are items found in nature: trees, sunsets, rocks, and landscaped mountains. 










We painted the trees below for my 35th birthday Paint Nite Party.

The pink tree signifies feminine energy and the fiery-orange is the corresponding masculine energy.










When you put them side by side the white flashes of lightning in the background are supposed to connect.

Cool huh?


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment